Everybody has to deal with property or land at some point, but from time to time problems or disputes can arise. Whatever the issue, Blacks Solicitors’ Property Disputes team can help.
Our expert team acts on behalf of landlords, tenants, and landowners, and seek to offer straightforward, strategic advice to resolve disputes and help avoid problems further down the line.
We will take time to get to know you, so that we can be sure we find the right solution for you. As a full service law firm, we also draw on expertise from a range of different teams in order to achieve the very best outcome.
Land Disputes (including boundary and access disputes)
We regularly act for owners of land or buildings in connection with:
- Contracts for sale or purchase
- Option agreements over land
- Ownership and adverse possession claims
- Disputes between co-owners
- Harassment, nuisance, trespass and easement disputes
- Professional negligence (including claims against solicitors, valuers and surveyors)
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Town or village green issues
Landlord and Tenant Issues
Our specialist team can assist with a broad range of issues for tenants of residential/domestic premises including:
- Rental arrears and service charge disputes
- Breaches of covenant
- Problem tenants
- Trespassers and squatters
- Enfranchisement – lease extension, right to manage and collective enfranchisement
- Rights of first refusal
For more information about Blacks’ Property Dispute services, please email or call us today on 0113 207 0000.