Sponsor Licence Training for Religious Organisations
This Sponsor Licence Training Session is tailored specifically for religious organisations with a Licence, or considering applying for a Licence, to employ non-EU nationals.
The session, which will be run by immigration solicitor Louis MacWilliam, is ideal for nominated key personnel and other individuals involved with recruitment and HR.
Whilst helping you make sense of the Home Office’s various rules and requirements, we will also cover the following topics:
- Your key duties and responsibilities
- Common pitfalls and how to ensure compliance
- How to run a compliant Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT)
- How to handle an inspection
- Brexit and the immigration system overhaul in 2021
10.00am Arrival, Registration & Refreshments
10.30am Training + Q&A
To reserve your place please complete the form below.
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.