Practical Tips for GP Owners & Managers: Session 2
In the ever changing world of General Practice (GP) it’s extremely important that you keep up‐to‐date with the practical and legal issues affecting your surgery and that you ensure your business is future-proof.
Following on from a successful first session last November, our specialist GP team, in association with Martyn Potter HR Solutions and Richard Apps of RSM, are holding a second bespoke training session on Tuesday 25 February 2020, designed specifically for GP Owners and Managers.
Designed to be interactive, we will be covering the following topics:
• Succession planning & staff retention
• Performance management & managing underperformance
• Maximising profits
• Redundancy, rationalisation & restructure
• Settlement agreements & without prejudice/protected conversations
• Retirement planning
• Changes in partnership deeds & mergers
• Q&A session
10am Arrival + Registration
10.30am Presentations + Q&A
12pm Light Lunch + Close
To reserve your place and Training Session 2 please complete the form below.
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.