Gender Pay Gap Reporting
Although Gender Pay Gap Reporting (GPGR) currently only affects employers with 250+ employees, proposals have been made by Government Committees to extend the reporting obligations to businesses with 50 or more employees, meaning it could impact a far greater number of businesses up and down the country.
This seminar, which is ideal for HR Professionals, Operations Managers, and Business Owners who want to gain a better understanding of GPGR, will cover:
- The reasoning behind GPGR
- What steps you need to take to comply with GPGR
- How the current rules have been working in practice
- How we anticipate the scope of GPGR changing in future, and
- Whether the duty could be extended to include disability and ethnicity pay reporting
8.00am Arrival, Registration & Light Breakfast
8.30am Presentations (inc. Q&A)
To reserve your place please complete the form below.
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.