Buying or Selling a Pharmacy Business
Blacks Solicitors’ specialist Pharmacies team in Leeds provide pragmatic legal advice to companies and individuals buying or selling pharmacy businesses in England and Wales.
If you are buying or selling a pharmacy business, Blacks’ expert Pharmacy team can guide you through the whole process from agreeing terms with the other party to completion and beyond. This can include:
- Obtaining change of ownership/fitness to practice consent from NHS England (via PCSE)
- Preparing Heads of Terms
- Assisting you with the Due Diligence process
- Preparing Share Purchase or Asset Purchase Agreements
- Advising on the transfer of employees (TUPE)
- Advising on the transfer of pharmacy premises
If you are thinking of buying or selling a pharmacy business and would like more information about Blacks’ services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please email or call our Pharmacies team today on 0113 227 9341.