Employment & HR Management
Whether you have a large team of staff assisting in the running of your park or seasonal staff who may at times live on-site, their training, development and discipline is a vital part of your park business.
Blacks’ experienced Holiday & Home Parks team will work with you to gain a commercial understanding of your park and can offer pragmatic advice and assistance on a wide range of employment matters such as:
- Drafting contracts, employee handbooks and workplace policies
- Flexible working requests
- Grievance and disciplinary processes
- Guidance on employee incentive schemes
- Advising on the “do’s and don’ts” of the recruitment process
- Providing representation in the Employment Tribunal
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal claims
- Re-structuring and redundancy
- Breaches of employment contracts
We have an acute understanding of the need to act quickly where issues arise in the workplace and are on hand to provide strategic and cost-effective advice to protect your park business.
Fixed Fee Audits
Not sure if the employment documentation you have in place is up to scratch? We offer a Fixed Fee Audit where you will receive a bespoke report identifying:
- Which employment documents should be implemented and/or revised
- A fixed fee quote for the cost of implementing any recommended steps
Parks Protect offers park owners a complete employment protection package with access to a suite of adaptable policy documentation, and access to an expert adviser to address your employment queries any time, day or night.
There is also an optional insurance safety-net providing protection against the cost of an adverse finding in the Employment Tribunal.
For more information about our Fixed Fee Audits, Parks Protect, or for a free no obligation discussion about any specific employment related enquiries, please email or call Blacks’ Holiday & Home Parks team today on 0113 207 0000.