If your park business is faced with a dispute you need an experienced team who understand how your business operates, and that will work closely with you to achieve your objectives.
The specialist knowledge of Blacks Solicitors’ Holiday & Home Parks team makes it well placed to manage litigation on your behalf; whether you are the party pursuing a dispute, or are on the receiving end.
Our team are experts at dealing with a wide range of cases relating to holiday, touring, and residential parks, and have dealt with matters before the County Court, the High Court, and the First Tier Tribunal.
We take a pragmatic approach, identifying the issues involved whilst also taking into account commercial factors, and carefully consider the best way to achieve our clients’ objectives; including the use, where appropriate, of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
If it is not possible for a settlement to be achieved, or if it is not suitable for ADR to be explored, we will pursue the matter to a conclusion in a strategic and cost-effective manner; utilising our unique knowledge of park businesses.
We can help you with:
- Disputes with occupiers in relation to the non-payment of pitch fees or utility fees
- Disputes with occupiers concerning their behaviour and conduct on the park and/or their breach of park rules
- Proceedings relating to abandoned mobile homes
- Proceedings seeking possession of a pitch
- Disputes relating to the sale and purchase of park homes
- Disputes with suppliers in relation to the provision of goods or services to your park
For more information about Blacks’ services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please email or call our Holiday & Home Parks team today on 0113 207 0000.