Blacks Solicitors’ specialist Care Home team provide practical, cost-effective legal advice to care home operators across Yorkshire and throughout the UK.
Our team draws on a broad range of skills and experience from across the Firm, so we can always find the right person to advise you. Some of the ways in which we can help are listed below:
- Buying or selling a care home business
- Buying or selling care home premises
- Advising on Local Authority Contracts
- Drafting and advising on Commercial Agreements
- Advising on CQC regulations, investigations, decisions, and compliance
- Advising on company and shareholder matters
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Debt Recovery
- Defamation, Privacy, Media and Reputation Management
- Employment Law
- Immigration Law
Our team also advise care home operators in relation to bringing, or defending, Court proceedings; however we will always avoid the need to go to Court wherever possible by using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), which can include Arbitration, Mediation, or simple negotiation.
In addition to the above we also advise care home owners in relation to their personal legal needs, including:
- Family Law
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Wills & Probate (including Inheritance & Will disputes)
If you would like more information about our services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please email or call Blacks’ Care Home team today on 0113 207 0000.