Blacks’ immigration solicitors based in Leeds provide clear, cost-effective legal advice to individuals seeking to enter or remain in the UK.
At Blacks Solicitors we understand that immigration is a fast-changing area of law for EU and non-EU citizens alike, and non-EU individuals must navigate an ever more complex system of immigration control (usually through the Points-Based System).
In addition current uncertainty around Brexit, now due to take place on 31 October 2019, is increasingly leading EU workers to try to secure their rights as early as possible, and to plan for life post-Brexit.
As a result, our specialist Immigration team are regularly advising EU nationals, medium and highly skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs, family members, and individuals applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), or looking to obtain British Citizenship.
Our Immigration team is one of the few genuinely specialist teams in Leeds, and the wider Yorkshire area, and they are adept at resolving complex immigration cases.
Some of the services our Immigration team provide include:
- Obtaining a Tier 1 Visa (as an Entrepreneur or Investor)
- Obtaining a Tier 2 Visa (as a Skilled Worker or Sportsperson)
- Obtaining a Tier 5 Visa (for example in the creative and sporting sectors)
- Obtaining a Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Obtaining Family Members Visas under Appendix FM (including partners and children)
- Permanent Residence documents, EU Settled Status, and British nationality for EU nationals and their family members
- Challenging Home Office decisions by Administrative Review, Appeal, or Judicial Review
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- Applying for British Citizenship
- Support with Visit Visa Applications
- UK Ancestry Applications
- Help with Start-up Endorsements and Applications
For assistance with any of the above, more information, or for a free no obligation discussion with one of our immigration solicitors, please email or call Louis MacWilliam today on 0113 322 2842.