Blacks Solicitors’ Immigration team provide clear, cost-effective advice to individuals seeking to enter or remain in the UK.
At Blacks, we understand that immigration is a fast-changing area of law for EU and non-EU citizens alike. Non-EU individuals must navigate an ever more complex system of immigration control, usually through the Points-Based System. In addition, uncertainty around Brexit is increasingly leading EU workers to try to secure their rights as early as possible, and to plan for life post-Brexit.
As a result, our specialist Immigration team regularly provide advice to EU nationals, medium and highly skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs, family members, and individuals applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain, or looking to obtain British Citizenship. Some of our services include:
- Obtaining a Tier 1 Visa (as an entrepreneur or investor)
- Obtaining a Tier 2 Visa (as a skilled worker or sportsperson)
- Obtaining a Tier 5 Visa (including in the creative and sporting sectors)
- Family members under Appendix FM (including partners and children)
- Permanent Residence documents, EU Settled Status, and British nationality for EU nationals and their family members
- Challenging Home Office decisions by administrative review, appeal, or judicial review
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain
- British citizenship applications
- Visit visa applications
For more information about Blacks’ immigration services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please email or call Louis MacWilliam on 0113 322 2842.