Solicitor – Banking & Finance Litigation
Team: Commercial Dispute Resolution
Location: City Point
Due to successful growth, our business is expanding and as such we are seeking a dynamic and proactive 3 years plus PQE Solicitor to join our Commercial Dispute Resolution team in a role focusing on banking and finance litigation, with some experience in general property litigation and commercial disputes.
The successful applicant will be working directly with our core clients who are corporate residential developers, financial institutions and venture capitalists. The role will include the following:
- Advising and assisting on complex recoveries work
- Commercial and residential repossessions
- Commercial and private lending disputes
- Acting for receivers
- Pursuing claims for breaches of mortgage deeds
- Guarantees and debentures
- General enforcement and realisation of securities
Key skills and experience
We are therefore looking for a candidate who has experience of the responsibilities above, with ideally some experience in commercial landlord and tenant matters and general property and commercial disputes.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, client focused team player and will also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work proactively and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively
- Commercial understanding and outlook
- Strong business development skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career and enjoy a fresh challenge within a growing and fast paced team and organisation.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and Covering Letter (including salary expectations) using the form below.
The firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.This means that all job applicants, employees and partners will receive equal treatment regardless of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.