Property Litigation opportunities
Number of positions: 2
Team: Property Litigation
Location: City Point
Our business is expanding and, as such, we are looking for two strong candidates to join our growing niche Property Litigation team.
We are looking for both a senior appointment, with the technical know-how and experience to help guide and develop the niche team moving forward, along with someone in the 0-4 years PQE bracket.
This niche team is supported by the commercial litigators and is positioned in the Dispute Resolution team, working closely with our Commercial Property and Corporate & Commercial teams and their clients.
They Property Litigation team’s core clients are commercial landlords, developers and tenants. They also act regularly for mortgage companies, private equity houses, and for owners of commercial property more generally in connection with:
- Contracts for sale and purchase
- Option agreements
- Construction contracts
- Adverse possession applications
- Disputes between co-owners
- Nuisance, trespass, rights of way and easements
- Associated professional negligence claims
- Contested leasehold enfranchisement
- Lease renewal
- Lease termination (possession and forfeiture)
Key skills and experience
We are therefore looking for candidates who have experience of handling commercial landlord and tenant matters, and with other property disputes of this nature.
The ideal candidates will be ambitious, client-focussed team players, and will also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and evidence of working pro-actively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively
- A commercial understanding and outlook
- Experience of supervision, training and mentoring (for the senior role)
Both roles are full time and to start ASAP.
Whatever stage of your career, both roles are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates to progress their careers and to enjoy a fresh challenge within a growing and dynamic litigation team.
To apply for either of these roles, please submit your CV and Covering Letter (specifying which role you are applying for and including salary expectations) using the form below.
The firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.This means that all job applicants, employees and partners will receive equal treatment regardless of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.