Property Disputes opportunity
Our business is expanding and we are looking for an experienced candidate to join our growing Property Disputes team.
The vacancy is positioned in the Dispute Resolution team, who work closely with our Commercial Property and Corporate & Commercial teams and their clients.
Within the Property Disputes team, our core clients are commercial landlords, developers and tenants. We also act regularly for mortgage companies, private equity houses and for owners of commercial property; more generally in connection with:
- Contracts for sale and purchase
- Option agreements
- Adverse possession applications
- Disputes between co-owners
- Nuisance, trespass, rights of way and easements
- Associated professional negligence claims
- Lease renewals
- Lease termination (possession and forfeiture)
We are looking for candidates who have experience of handling commercial landlord and tenant matters and other property disputes of this nature.
The ideal candidates will be ambitious, client-focussed team players, who will also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and evidence of working pro-actively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively
- A commercial understanding and outlook
- Experience of supervision, training, and mentoring
The ideal candidate will be 1-4 years PQE, however, those with Property Litigation experience outside of this range will be considered. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career and to enjoy a fresh challenge within a growing and dynamic litigation team, based in Leeds City Centre.
0113 207 0000
The firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.This means that all job applicants, employees and partners will receive equal treatment regardless of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.