Case Management Developer
Location: City Point
We have an exciting opportunity available for two Case Management Developers to join our busy IT team.
The main responsibilities will involve:
- Ongoing maintenance and development of the Tikit Partner 4 Windows Case Management System, including peripheral systems
- Client onboarding
- Process improvement
- System upgrades
- Ongoing system maintenance (including data cleansing and archiving of legacy data, screens, and workflow)
- IT support work for 170 users over two offices when required
Essential key skills and experience
- Highly Competent Case Management Developer (Tikit Partner 4 Windows Experience would be a strong advantage)
- Strong communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in TSQL to support Case Management Development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Competent Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive with a desire to learn new technical skills
- Team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Desirable Skills (but not essential)
- Legal experience
- Task Centre
- IRON PYTHON
- ITIL / Prince2 / Agile Software Development Environment
This is a full time role to start ASAP, with the opportunity to work 2-3 days a week from home.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and Covering Letter using the form below.
The firm is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.This means that all job applicants, employees and partners will receive equal treatment regardless of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.