Insolvency & Recovery
Blacks Solicitors’ Insolvency team have a wealth of experience in providing commercial and sensible advice to companies, individuals, and office holders on all aspects of insolvency.
At Blacks our clients’ interests are paramount and we use our experience and skills to work with them on an agreed strategy; providing consistently clear advice at realistic prices.
We work with a range of clients from owner-managed businesses (OMBs) through to sports clubs and organisations on numerous issues including:
- Advising office holders on claims for breach of statutory duties and misfeasance claims
- Personal insolvency issues
- Bankruptcy Petitions
- Claims against directors under the Insolvency Act
- Director Disqualification Proceedings
- Defending claims for fraudulent or wrongful trading
- Corporate Recovery
- Landlords, LPA Receivers, and Insolvent Tenants
- Advising on Pre-Pack Administrations
- Administrative Receivership
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs)
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
Our team also have a wealth of contacts in the insolvency market and can provide you with introductions to corporate recovery specialists to enable you to seek further advice where required.
In addition, we also assist Insolvency Practitioners on their appointment in their capacity as Liquidator or Administrator.
For more information about Blacks’ services, or for a free no obligation discussion with one of our insolvency solicitors, please email or call us today on 0113 207 0000.