We are able to assist on numerous issues including:
- advising office holders on claims for breach of statutory duties and misfeasance claims;
- discussing personal insolvency issues and explaining the processes involved;
- dealing with Bankruptcy Petitions;
- assisting Insolvency Practitioners on their appointment in their capacity as Liquidator or Administrator;
- advising directors on claims under the Insolvency Act including transactions at an undervalue and preference payments;
- defending claims for fraudulent or wrongful trading;
- advising on pre-pack administrations; and
- advising on company voluntary arrangements and individual voluntary arrangements.
We will guide you through the process and provide you with clear and practical advice. Our Team has a wealth of contacts in the insolvency market and can provide you with introductions to other corporate recovery specialists to enable you to seek further advice where required.