Sportsmen and women can have a change in lifestyle from one season to the next with the signing of a new contract. This change in lifestyle can often result in a change of circumstances such as buying a house, getting married, the arrival of a new baby or the loss of a loved one. At Blacks, we offer all of the legal services you may need under our unique 'Lifestyle' service for such life changing events.
What is Lifestyle?
Lifestyle legal services include:
- conveyancing and property advice (whether buying, selling or renting);
- making a will, tax planning, powers of attorney and care home fee planning;
- Personal injury and road traffic accident assistance;
- family advice including divorce, relationship breakdowns, co-habitee and pre-marital agreements, and child disputes; and
- Dispute resolution and debt recovery.