Contact us
|
0113 207 0000
Contact us |
Sign up to our newsletter |
0113 207 0000 |

Search by team

I have used Blacks Solicitors over the past 4 years for various legal matters - from divorce settlement to property and business related matters and have found them extremely professional and knowledgeable of all matters related and would have no hesitation in recommending them to either businesses or personal friends.

General Feedback

We have used Blacks for many years, both to conveyance property and for company legal work and we've always been impressed with their no-nonsense, 'can-do' attitude. Staff and partners at Blacks respond quickly and politely and it's always good to deal with 'real' people who are both friendly and on top of their game - in short extremely helpful. Charges are reasonable, service is excellent. Highly recommended.

General Feedback

Excellent, friendly and efficient service with good advice, enabling me to resolve a dispute quickly with financial outcome that I was happy with. Highly recommended.

General Feedback

Blacks were great from start to finish. Prompt and clear communication and efficient service.

General Feedback

I was in a position the likes of which I had never experienced before; I had no idea what had happened, where I could go, what I could do about it and who could help me. I literally stumbled across Blacks in a conversation with a colleague of my wife. I contacted them, explained what had happened and within a few days I could cross out 75% of my list; the other 25% came over the course of our relationship. Professional and knowledgeable, always helpful and above all, friendly. Thank you.

General Feedback

Professional, reassuring and friendly. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. They get results!

General Feedback

Blacks is a proactive, supportive, efficient, dynamic and thoroughly co-operative firm, with the best support framework all along the way for all of your issues. They will work collaboratively towards achieving your desired goal, and as long as you clearly identify and communicate your best and worst experience scenarios from the outset, you will never ever come across any better service in the whole of the northwest. A prestigious and highly respectable firm with great partners. I wish all the very best to each and every one of them!

General Feedback

My experience with Blacks has been first-rate. Acting with great care and integrity at all times they have dealt with my case expertly and expediently to get me the best result in a most timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for all of their specialist areas.

General Feedback

Excellent service, response time immediate and kept in the loop at all times . Would certainly use again and recommend to friends.

General Feedback

Excellent prompt service. All the staff were very polite, helpful, and very professional. Thank you for all your assistance and making it a very stress free process. I would not hesitate to recommend Blacks to family and friends.

General Feedback