At Blacks, we adopt a pragmatic and no-nonsense approach to dealing with our clients' employment and human resource issues and use our vast wealth of experience to create viable and cost effective solutions to often complicated employment disputes.
Areas of specialization include:
- issuing and defending Employment Tribunal proceedings including conducting advocacy in the Employment Tribunal
- conducting settlement negotiations, preparing and advising upon Compromise Agreements
- preparing terms & conditions of employment
- preparing directors service agreements
- advising on the Transfer of Undertakings Regulations (TUPE)
- advising on restrictive covenants and confidentiality issues
- advising on disciplinary or grievance procedures
- advising on redundancy procedures
Blacks are members of the Praesidium Employment Network and able to offer clients an insurance-backed employment protection package that ring-fences the cost of taking employment law advice by way of an annual contract.
Click here for more details.
Please click on the individuals below to obtain their contact details.